Sunday, September 15th, 2019
Bethpage State Park, NY
The 4th Annual ACLD Foundation Walk/Run: Journey to an Enviable Life is perfect for children and adults of all ages and abilities and will also include family-friendly activities, music and games. The fun-filled, non-competitive 5K event is not timed and will take place on a flat, paved course. The Fun Run (1 mile) is for walkers of all ages. This event brings people supported by ACLD together with families, staff, community members and business partners for an exciting day to highlight our mission.
Check-in /Registration • 9:30 AM
Fun Run • 10:45 AM
5K Walk • 11:15 AM
• Pace Setter $10,000 – Recognition as Presenting Sponsor, corporate team of twelve (12) people, signage near Start/Finish line of 5K Run/Walk, logo on event t-shirts, exhibitor table, branding alongside ACLD, and hyperlinked logo on ACLD website.
• Power Walker $5,000 – Recognition at supporting level, corporate team of eight (8) people, logo on event t-shirts, exhibitor table, branding alongside ACLD, and hyperlinked logo on ACLD website.
• Parking Sponsor $2,500 – Recognition at supporting level, corporate team of four (4) people, logo on event t-shirts, exhibitor table, logo on sign/banner in parking area, and hyperlinked logo on ACLD website.
• Runners High $1,000 – Recognition at supporting level, logo on 5K Run/Walk t-shirts, and hyperlinked logo on ACLD website.
• Adopt a Mile $500 – Dedicated sign branded with name/logo at mile markers.
Walkers & Runners
5K Walk/Fun Run Child (Ages 3 to 12) $10
• Includes t-shirt
5K Walk/Fun Run Adult $20
• Includes t-shirt and parking
Can’t be with us on September 15th? You can still make a real difference and support ACLD by helping us fundraise.
It’s easy to participate
• Register as an individual, start a team, join a team, or support a friend.
• Once registered, you will be able to create and customize your own fundraising page. Add photos, share your story, raise awareness, and ask family and friends to support you!
ACLD Foundation’s 4th Annual Walk/Run Journey to an Enviable Life needs your help. Please join us as a volunteer to provide the safety, support and the extra hands needed to make this year’s event another great success!