123-01 Roosevelt Ave
New York Mets vs Washington Nationals
Come watch a Mets game and give back at the same time!
Fill out the form below for tickets to the game on May 22nd – a portion of the sale will support our mission to provide children and adults with disabilities the opportunities to pursue enviable lives.
At 6:45 pm, the Mets will present our Administrator of Quality Enhancement, Sharon Geiselmann, with their Spirit Award to recognize the outstanding work that she has done for the children and adults we support.
Joining Sharon on the field for the award ceremony will also be some very happy Mets fans who live in our Residential Services Program.
Join us for this exciting event to highlight the mission of ACLD and of course, some great baseball.
Complete the form below or call (516) 822-0028 ext 139 for tickets.
Click here to read more about us✼ A portion of the $35 and $40 tickets is a tax deductible contribution.
TO ACCESS YOUR TICKETS IF ALREADY PURCHASED ONLINE
FROM YOUR MOBILE DEVICE (Via the MLB Ballpark app)
- Download the MLB Ballpark app via the iOS App Store or the Android Google Play Store
2. Use your MLB.com email and password to log in and see your tickets.
3. Access your tickets via the ‘TICKETS’ tab to scan your tickets at the gate.
FROM YOUR PERSONAL COMPUTER (Via My Mets Tickets)
- Click the My Mets Tickets link here
2. Use your MLB.com email and password to log in and access your tickets