Join us for the annual Enviable Life Ball at the Garden City Hotel on Thursday October 7, 2021 to support ACLD’s mission of providing opportunities for children and adults with learning and developmental disabilities to pursue enviable lives.
This special evening includes a cocktail hour, dinner, dancing, raffles, silent auction and the recognition of our Enviable Life Ball honorees, Howard Siegel, President and CEO of Irwin Siegel Agency and Steve Bellone, Suffolk County Executive.
6:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Cocktail Reception
7:00 pm – 11:00 pm: Dinner & Dancing
Music by Code Bleu Presented by Skyline Orchestras
Watch the recap of 2019’s Enviable Life Ball
• Diamond Sponsor $25,000: Includes two tables of 10 people with preferred seating, one of the Journal Covers, Prominent Acknowledgement in Long Island Business News, on ACLD website, and Event Signage.
• Platinum Sponsor $10,000: Includes two tables of 10 people with preferred seating, a Platinum Page in the Journal, Prominent Acknowledgement in Long Island Business News*, on ACLD website, and Event Signage.
• Sapphire Sponsor $5,000: Includes one table of 10 people with preferred seating, a Sapphire Page in the Journal, Prominent Acknowledgement in Long Island Business News*, on ACLD website, and Event Signage.
• Entertainment Sponsor $4,500: Includes exclusive event signage at the Enviable Life Ball, recognition from the stage, prominent acknowledgement in the event journal, Long Island Business News*, and on ACLD’s website.
*Deadline for LIBN ad placement is September 13, 2021
Cocktails & Dinner
• Dinner Reservation $400
• Table Reservation (10 people) $4,000
Journal Ad Opportunities
• Gold Page $3,000
• Silver Page $2,000
• Full Page $1,000
• Half Page $500
Please send copy or high-resolution files in PDF format to email@example.com
Full page size: 7 ¼” x 9 ⅝”
Half page size: 7 ¼” x 4 ⅝”
Text must be congratulatory in nature and not drive business
Deadline for journal material is September 15, 2021
For questions about sponsorships, tickets & journal reservations, please contact Aimee Keegan at (516) 822-0028, ext. 206 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Heather Angstreich at (516) 822-0028, ext. 178 or email her at email@example.com